Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 294 Thanks, Sarah

Thanks to my friend Sarah, I found this door. It's just standing there. The property owner came by while I was shooting and I asked if he minded. He said no. I didn't ask him why the door was there. I'd rather we all get to decide for ourselves; make up our own story. For Sarah and for all of us, I like to think it's a reminder of all the opportunities, all the good things in front of us, on the other side of the next door. I think sometimes finding the door is the hardest part. Thanks, Sarah. I'm so happy you found it.

2 comments:

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

I think that's the same door I've noticed several times when I drive down to visit my family in Magnolia Springs. It's pretty cool. Pretty neat.

Sarah Kuzma said...

Colette,
Great photo, I'm glad you were able to capture the essence of what I saw on my back road travels. I am very happy I found the door to new opportunities and adventures too. I wish the same for everyone.